Owner of www.bykernshop.com website manager, By Kern Kft. Peter Kern, 8000, Hungary, Szekesfehervar, Korponia st. 3. Tax number: 23467213-2-07, Company registration number: 07 09 020852, We treat personal information in the webshop for registration and purchase in accordance with the following guidelines.
What type of personal data we manage:
|Personal data||Purpose of data management||Legal basis for data management||Retention time|
|Name:||Registration, Billing, Home Delivery||Compliance with billing related tax and accounting statutory obligations||Until withdrawal of the consent of the data subject, in case of legal dispute, until the end of the limitation period|
|Compliance with billing related tax and accounting statutory obligations|
|Phone number:||For Notification, For Home Delivery||Affected contribution|
|E-mail:||Registration, technical letters, Marketing offers||Affected contribution|
|User Information:||Google Analytics, Facebook||Affected contribution|
|Customer ip address:||Accepting cookies||Affected contribution|
How we collect personal information:These personal data are required for online registration (email) billing and for delivery of DPD courier service to home delivery, for marketing. By using the site, accepting cookies, you consent to the analysis and use of the data. (IP address, clicks, visited page and time, duration.) These data are stored by an external server (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook). Data is recorded during the registration process.
By Kern Kft Webshop operator 8000 Székesfehérvár, Korponai u 3.
NEXT Szerver Kft. 6722 Szeged, Mérey u 12. Web shop hosting provider
SalesAutopilot Kft. Margit krt. 31-33. half-way 4., Budapest, H-1024
Creator of the website:
Csere Attila Dávid, Sole Proprietorship, 8000 Székesfehérvár, Bártfai u 51.
Web shop statistics analyst:
AB Home Network Kft 2595 Pilisszántó Cinter 11.
DPD Hungária Kft 1158 Budapest, Késmárk utca 14. B. int.
Web shop online payment provider:
Wirecard Central Eastern Europe GmbH | Reininghausstraße 13a, 8020 Graz
How to modify, delete, access, limit your data:
Your data will be kept up-to-date if changes are made, modified or deleted, access to which personal data is stored or restricted, this can be requested by firstname.lastname@example.org with a maximum response time of 5 business days.
Most commonly used browsers can delete cookies:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/website-help-help-the-reviews
Options to delete cookies:
Purpose of data management:
The customer’s high level of service, contact, marketing inquiries in order to make the cooperation convenient, flexible and fast. We use your data solely for the purpose of promoting our own products, services, and all data and information we have received are kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. an exception to this is provided by statutory reporting and information obligations.
Duration of data management:
Personal data will be retained until the consent of the data subject is withdrawn, in the event of a legal dispute, until the end of the limitation period. Billing data until tax and accounting statutory obligations are met.
We treat personal information only for clear and legitimate purposes and only retain information that is essential to the service.
You have the opportunity to access your personal information, request your modification, delete it, limit your guarding time, forward your data to another data controller, and withdraw your contributions. You can send these requests to email@example.com with a response time of 5 business days.
If you would like to express your complaint about our service or privacy, please do so electronically or in writing. (By Kern Kft., Peter Kern, 8000 Székesfehérvár, Korponai u 3. firstname.lastname@example.org) In all cases your complaint will be investigated and handled within 30 working days. A record of the complaint is made at the location indicated in the data of the webshop operator and the complaint is retained for a period of five years from the date of the recording, together with the response. The webshop operator will investigate the complaint received within 30 days of receiving it and provide a substantive response. If the operator gives a negative reply to the complaint, it must justify it in writing. Disputes arising from a contract with the operator may primarily be settled amicably, by agreement between the parties, or before the consumer protection authority competent for the consumer’s domicile. Székesfehérvár Consumer Protection Association: http://www.szfve.hu/index.php
Address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Csanádi square 1-2.
Customer Service Office of NFH Regional Authority
Opening hours: Thursday 8.00 – 12.00
Telephone Advice (08:00 to 18:00)
Tel. / Fax: + 36-22-327-652
If these do not lead to a result, the parties will remain on the court track.
Protection of personal data of juvenile:
We offer our service to adults. In the case of a child under 16 years of age, the personal data of the child is treated only with the consent of the child.
If your data is transferred to another device, all policies and policies apply equally to all devices. You cannot get into an unauthorized hand, which is protected by the Webshop owner. Your devices are provided with password, virus protection, and do not store personal data in printed form. An exception to this is where a legal dispute arises, the entire documentation is preserved on paper basis until the end of the limitation period, and billing data is subject to compliance with tax and accounting statutory obligations. In case of a possible web page hacked, the owner of the website will report to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information within 72 hours. The report shall contain the personal data concerned, the range and number of persons concerned, the date, circumstances, effects and measures taken to remedy them and other specific data.
- 2011 CXII. Act (Info)
Cancellation, product warranty, warranty, refund
- 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree
- 151/2003. (IX. 22.) Government Decree
- 1999 LXXVI. law
In particular, the following legislation applies to the Treaty:
- 1997 CLV. Act on Consumer Protection
- CVIII of 2001 Act on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code
- 151/2003. (IX. 22.) on the mandatory guarantee for certain durable goods
- Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26) on detailed rules for contracts between the consumer and the undertaking
- 19/2014. (IV. 29.) NGM on the Procedural Rules for Handling Warranties and Warranties for Things Selled under a Contract between a Consumer and an Enterprise
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 ( General Data Protection Regulation): https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679
- 2011 CXII. Law on Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=A1100112.TV
- 1995 CXIX. Act on Address and Address Information for Research and Direct Marketing: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=99500119.TV
- Act C of 2000 on Accounting: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=A0000100.TV
- CVIII of 2001 Act on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=a0100108.tv
- Act C of 2003 on Electronic Communications: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=A0300100.TV
- 2008 XLVIII. Act on the Basic Terms and Limitations of Economic Advertising Activities: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=A0800048.TV
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=a1300005.tv
- 1997 CLV. Law on Consumer Protection: https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=99700155.TV